How to handle upgrades to Fedora 21

Miroslav Suchý msuchy at redhat.com
Thu Oct 2 13:33:42 UTC 2014

>   * Upgrades from Fedora 20 remain non-productized. They pick up
> fedora-release-standard and upgrade only their existing packages.

Can you please explain to me, what is the difference between non-productized Fedora and productized Fedora?

Do I understand it correctly that non-productized Fedora have fedora-release-standard package, while productized one
have fedora-release-{cloud,workstation,server} package? Or is there some other difference?

--
Miroslav Suchy, RHCE, RHCDS