Dash as default shell

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 15:13:44 UTC 2014

Hi

On Thu, Oct 2, 2014 at 10:48 AM, Tom Rivers  wrote:

> On 10/2/2014 09:58, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
>
>> I didn't address it because it was not really relevant either. The
>> impetus is merely the backstory.
>>

> On the contrary, the rationale for your proposed change is very relevant.

Sure but the rationale isn't just security as I have explained earlier.  Do
read the links and other mails fully.

>  There's an old saying:  No job is too big for the person that doesn't
have to do it.

FYI, I am a contributor for pretty much the entire history of the project
and we are merely discussing something.  Noone is expecting someone else to
single handedly do anything.

Rahul