Proposal: Increasing application icon sizes to 64px

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 15:34:18 UTC 2014

Hi

On Thu, Oct 2, 2014 at 11:01 AM, Reindl Harald  wrote:

> you misunderstood me

I don't think anyone misunderstood that you have trouble disagreeing
without also being insulting.   You are pushing off people who might
otherwise be sympathetic to your perspective by constantly engaging in a
discussion the way you do it.  Please stop.

> *that* would be the exact message i would write in the
> log a upstream maintainer if someone tells me my
> application which works just fine needs a update
> because it otherwise is not displayed

Good thing that noone has asked for that.  Please read the link

Rahul