Proposal: Increasing application icon sizes to 64px

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 16:04:34 UTC 2014

Hi

On Thu, Oct 2, 2014 at 11:44 AM, Reindl Harald  wrote:

>  i doubt that you people are that
> hypersensitive about every single word in real life too

People wouldn't say this if it was the first time you wrote something like
this.  Also since you asked, I am usually *far* more curt generally to
people in real life because I know them better but I go out of my way to
avoid doing that here precisely because online communication is already
devoid of lot of things including body language without adding random
insults into the mix.

"or apps that haven't had an upstream release in 5 years"
> is part of the mail i responded to *word by word* - no idea
> where that leaves space for interpretation independent how
> often quotes are stripped to lose context

You would know the context better if you had read the link that was right
next to those words.

Rahul