Proposal: Increasing application icon sizes to 64px

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Thu Oct 2 17:01:59 UTC 2014

On Thu, Oct 02, 2014 at 11:34:18AM -0400, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> I don't think anyone misunderstood that you have trouble disagreeing
> without also being insulting.   You are pushing off people who might
> otherwise be sympathetic to your perspective by constantly engaging in a
> discussion the way you do it.  Please stop.

Rahul, I read Harald's statement in the way he says it was intended here
too, but, Harald, I can see how it could easily be misinterpreted. Please,
everyone, be extra aware that when we're communicating in e-mail, tone,
jokes, sarcasm, and hyperbole misfire more often than not. (And, as we've
seen, tend to escalate into a horrible mess.)

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm at fedoraproject.org>