Dash as default shell

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 20:33:54 UTC 2014

Hi

On Thu, Oct 2, 2014 at 11:59 AM, Tom Rivers wrote:

> You know, you could've simply replied to my original take on your
> self-described opportunistic proposal with something like, "No, Tom, I'm
> not just making this proposal because of Shellshock.  I really think there
> are some merits to dash

By the time you replied implying that I was pushing for us to abandon bash
or whatever, the conversation had already moved forward quite a bit and I
didn't see the point of repeating it again just for you.   Instead you went
back to insisting that security is somehow my original point when it
wasn't.

Rahul