Dash as default shell

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 21:07:18 UTC 2014

Hi

On Thu, Oct 2, 2014 at 4:56 PM, Reindl Harald  wrote:

> then that paragraph refer to Shellshock was not really appropriate without
> make really clear that this is not a panic reaction in context of already
> fixed bash bugs

I didn't think one would assume it is just a panic reaction if they read
the links I provided
in the first mail or when I mentioned that Ubuntu/Debian have switched
years back before any security issues but you aren't the only person to
assume that so I guess that didn't work out as well as I had hoped.  So
again,  I was using the security discussion as a jump start point.  Not
justification for the change itself.

Rahul