The Shimmer Project - Desktop Suites & GTK+ 3

Satyajit Sahoo satyajit.happy at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 16:58:56 UTC 2014

We're not relying on any engine and writing CSS only code. So we are at the
safe side \o/

And it's awesome to see support for box-shadow in GTK3.14. Keep up the good
work.

On 3 October 2014 22:25, Matthias Clasen <mclasen at redhat.com> wrote:

> On Fri, 2014-10-03 at 22:20 +0530, Satyajit Sahoo wrote:
> > They have completey rewritten Adwaita and integrated it into GTK. If
> > they change it again, it'll be hard for them too. But let's hope for
> > the best :D
>
> Even better to just talk to 'them' - we are right here, and happy to
> answer questions. It is hard to give your issues equal weight unless we
> hear about them.
>
> In terms of 'breaking it again', you should be aware of this change:
>
> https://git.gnome.org/browse/gtk
> +/commit/?id=4d9d655b4efe9fd23ad18449d3e45fb8cd4d9cf0
>
> Themes will be css-only in 3.16.
>
> --

Satyajit Sahoo
Digital artist
DeviantArt Profile <http://satya164.deviantart.com>

We're all stories, in the end. Just make it a good one, eh? — The Doctor,
Season 5, Episode 13.