Retiring OpenShift v2 non-client packages from Fedora

Stephen Gallagher sgallagh at redhat.com
Fri Oct 3 20:30:04 UTC 2014

On Fri, 2014-10-03 at 21:43 +0200, Haïkel wrote:
> This makes sense to me, though it annoys me as a token of our failure
> to be an attractive platform for such use cases.
>
> DId you consider providing a copr repository ?

A COPR repository probably wouldn't work, because they'd have to provide
a conflicting version of the ruby platform. I doubt that would fly. They
*could* stick a private copy of ruby in a non-standard location and use
it, but that's an awful lot of work for uncertain gain.

* I'm not an OpenShift dev