Fedora Activity Day - 1st Nov 2014 - theme security

P J P pj.pandit at yahoo.co.in
Mon Oct 6 06:43:06 UTC 2014

   Hello all,

See -> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAD_Pune_Security_1

Date: Say, 1st Nov 2014
Venue: Red Hat Inc. Tower-10, Magarpatta City, Near Hadapsar, Pune, India.

On 1st Nov 2014, we plan to host a Fedora Activity Day(FAD) geared towards triaging security bugs in Fedora. The day would start with a brief introduction to Fedora Security and progress towards collective bug triaging.

If you are in Pune or plan to be here on 1st Nov, please feel free to drop in and join the action. :)

Please note:- we have limited capacity(=~25) to accommodate participants.

...see you there! :)
---
Regards
   -Prasad