How to handle upgrades to Fedora 21

Bill Nottingham notting at splat.cc
Mon Oct 6 15:00:54 UTC 2014

Stephen Gallagher (sgallagh at redhat.com) said:
> Rehashing the conversation elsewhere, the problem with DIY and similar
> is that it doesn't make much sense in the context of Spins, which are
> non-productized but not particularly do-it-yourself.

While they're not DIY in the context of the initial install, they're not
going to get the 'always get the latest version of the $PRODUCT features'
that fedup and the assocated infrastructure may enforce for actual products
(unless I missed something?).  This means that they're likely to have more
and more drift from the initial spin as time goes on, leaving them in a more
custom state.

Bill