How to include fonts in Gnome Software?

Matthias Clasen mclasen at redhat.com
Mon Oct 6 18:50:32 UTC 2014

On Mon, 2014-10-06 at 10:49 -0700, Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I noticed Titillium typeface is unlisted in Gnome Software. How to
> include it? I tried to look at the documentation about the process but
> not available.

Hey Luya, I see these fonts here:

https://github.com/hughsie/fedora-appstream/tree/master/appdata-extra/font

and there is appdata for them in /usr/share/app-info/xml/ on my system,
but for some reason they still don't show up in gnome-software. Kalev
and I briefly looked into it, but couldn't quite figure it out. I'll ask
Richard to take a look tomorrow (he's off today).