Updates and AutoQA

Tim Flink tflink at redhat.com
Tue Oct 7 04:22:50 UTC 2014

On Mon, 6 Oct 2014 23:17:52 -0400
Rahul Sundaram <metherid at gmail.com> wrote:

<snip>

> If there's a sane solution to the problem, it might be possible to
> start
> > doing running upgradepath on updates-testing. However, we don't have
> > any plans to start doing this.
> >

> Is it possible to opt-in to get them?

Not really - we're not set up to even run upgradepath on
updates-testing, much less run the check or send results out on a
package-by-package basis. I'd honestly prefer to enable that for all
packages if we go that route - if there's enough interest in something
like that, we could look into doing it but given the complexity I don't
think it would happen soon.

Tim