btrfs as default filesystem for F22?

Josh Boyer jwboyer at fedoraproject.org
Tue Oct 7 17:24:59 UTC 2014

On Tue, Oct 7, 2014 at 1:19 PM, Gerald B. Cox <gbcox at bzb.us> wrote:
> Thanks James... I am aware of all the warnings.  They might as well put up a
> skull & crossbones.  I have all my data backed up twice.  But this is my
> point... you don't say toxic and then simultaneously talk about proposing it
> as the default file system on Fedora.

Right... no single person is saying both things.  We don't have
split-personality disorder here.  Someone started discussing it as
default, and a bunch of other people chimed in that it wasn't ready.
Until those concerns are dealt with, it's not really even a candidate
for default consideration.

josh