btrfs as default filesystem for F22?

Gerald B. Cox gbcox at bzb.us
Tue Oct 7 18:19:57 UTC 2014

The developers say that it isn't ready.   In my opinion default status
means that all features are at least deemed usable.   It would be extremely
confusing to tell the community BTRFS is the default but it is not safe to
use certain features.   I want it to be ready too... but the fact remains
it is not.