Summary/Minutes from today's FESCo Meeting (2014-10-08)

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 00:18:22 UTC 2014

Hi

On Wed, Oct 8, 2014 at 2:25 PM, Josh Boyer wrote:

> * Bash scripts should rely on bash explicitly  (jwb, 17:34:13)
>   * LINK: https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/ticket/1352   (jwb, 17:34:14)
>   * AGREED: Ask Rahul to work with upstreams to resolve this issue
>     rather than patching it downstream (+1: 7 0:0 -1:0)  (jwb, 17:42:26)

Well, what I do with upstreams as an individual is not within FESCo's
purview and this message also appears to assume that downstream patches
would be needed.  If no coordination can be done within Fedora, that is
effectively a rejection of the proposal which is fine.  Just wanted to be
clear on that.

Rahul