Who is the genius who is trying to remove yum?

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Sun Oct 12 01:15:43 UTC 2014

Am 12.10.2014 um 02:52 schrieb poma:
> On 11.10.2014 23:19, Peter Robinson wrote:
>
>> No, people make mistakes, the issue created wasn't intentional so
>> there's no needs to have derogatory comments, your response to Matt
>> isn't really appropriate either TBH.
>
> If it so benign as you write, your reactions are very intriguing.
> I wonder what is the true meaning of such

that you play around with a *development snapshot* and if you could
expect 100% perfect it would be a GA? that a response like "What you
trying to say, Fedora is driven by the bunch of amateurs!?" in case of a
F22 rawhide while F21 short ago made it to alpha is a joke?

if you expect GA quality of packages and dependencies just use a GA release