[lapack] Use generic macro to detect 64 bit platforms

Jerry James loganjerry at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 19:14:46 UTC 2014

On Tue, Oct 14, 2014 at 4:57 AM, Panu Matilainen
<pmatilai at laiskiainen.org> wrote:
> [1] says no such thing, the isa macros are defined for all architectures
> except obviously noarch. Perhaps you're misinterpreting the example on 64bit
> package requiring a 32bit package which warns that not all 64bit
> architectures multiarch.

Ah, probably so.  I think I was already prejudiced in that direction
by seeing messages like this one:
https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/scm-commits/Week-of-Mon-20140317/1209708.html.

> That is exactly what __isa_bits is for.

Excellent.  I'll keep using it, then.  Thanks, Panu.
--
Jerry James
http://www.jamezone.org/