comps multimedia group: switch to gstreamer1 default?

Rex Dieter rdieter at math.unl.edu
Sun Oct 19 15:10:40 UTC 2014

I see comps' "multimedia" group still defaults to installing gstreamer-0.10
plugins (with gstreamer1 conditional).  Any comments about switching this
the other way around?

Possible comps-f22.xml.in patch attached.

If I'd noticed earlier, I'd have advocated adjusting comps-f21 too, but I
figure it's a bit late in the cycle (unless others feel strongly otherwise).

-- Rex

p.s. not sure the origins of gstreamer-plugins-espeak, but that feels out of
place here (though I can't find any *better* place offhand, don't see any
accessibility-related groups)