civil discussion on fedora lists

Adam Williamson adamwill at fedoraproject.org
Tue Oct 21 01:52:12 UTC 2014

On Sat, 2014-10-18 at 22:51 +0200, Reindl Harald wrote:

> people not taking every single word personal in a technical dicussion
> would help everyone because the noise/information ratio would be much
> more appropriate

FWIW, it takes me literally 3-4x as long to read your emails as anyone
else's, because you do not punctuate them. My eyes slide right off 3+
line-long sentences with no punctuation.

Because of this, I usually don't bother reading them unless I find I
can't understand later posts without having read yours. I just skip
right past them.

I find a message that's a bit longer, but carefully phrased and properly
punctuated, far far more readable than your writing style.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey