dnf vs yum

Miroslav Suchý msuchy at redhat.com
Fri Oct 24 12:59:14 UTC 2014

On 10/24/2014 01:33 PM, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> That would be a good reason to switch the default in Rawhide at this stage.

No. This is the *first* release with explicit DNF support.
Until now it was tested only by those who run mock directly from git checkout (that is maybe 3-5 people).
Now it is distributed as rpm (in rawhide, and for older releases in Copr) and is tested by those willing to modify
site-defaults.cfg. And hopefully by those built application, which use mock.

I will swap the defaults, once I will be confident that the new feature works flawlessly. But that is not now. I really
do not want to break Koji.

--
Miroslav Suchy, RHCE, RHCDS