Fedora 21 Beta blocker bug status report #2

Adam Williamson adamwill at fedoraproject.org
Mon Oct 27 21:59:03 UTC 2014

On Mon, 2014-10-27 at 20:29 +0000, Peter Robinson wrote:

> > We have (I think) just one update that requires karma at present:
> >
> > https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/uboot-tools-2014.10-1.fc21
> >
> > that can be up-karmaed by anyone who has successfully tested a Fedora 21
> > Beta RC1 ARM image, as it was used to compose those images.
>
> Actually it's been obsoleted by this one
>
> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/uboot-tools-2014.10-3.fc21

I know that, but as things stand, we still need karma on the *obsoleted*
one, because that's the one that's in RC1. We may pull -3 into RC2 but
that still needs discussion (and ideally a proper FE bug).

It's possible RC2 gets spun with -1, and then we would have to manually
push -1 stable, regardless of what Bodhi thinks its been obsoleted by.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey