upcoming libtool rebase (2.4.2 ~> 2.4.3)

Pavel Raiskup praiskup at redhat.com
Wed Oct 29 14:20:31 UTC 2014

Libtool upstream was able to cut the new release!

I'll rebase the Rawhide package probably by the end of the next week or
so, if there are no objections.

Upstream maintainer calls this update fearless :) and that it needs a bit
of luck [1] (asking for possible downstream cooperation);  however after
cutting F21 from rawhide we have probably good time for this rebase (the
update should be more like bugfix anyway).

There are some known incompatibilities; see the official announcement [2].
There is also scratch build for testing [3].

[1] http://osdir.com/ml/libtool-gnu/2014-10/msg00011.html
[2] http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/autotools-announce/2014-10/msg00000.html
[3] http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=7975615

Regards,