ode updated to 0.13.1 in rawhide, all packages using it need to be rebuild (abi and soname change)

Hans de Goede hdegoede at redhat.com
Wed Oct 29 15:16:38 UTC 2014

Hi All,

I've just started a build of ode for rawhide updating it to 0.13.1,
it includes some changes which break the abi, and upstream has bumped
the soname because of this, so all packages using it need to be rebuild.

I expect a simple rebuild to suffice in most cases, for a detailed list
of ABI / API changes see:
http://upstream-tracker.org/compat_reports/ode/0.12_to_0.13/abi_compat_report.html

I'll take care of rebuilding machineball, raydium and stormbaancoureur myself,
for the other packages please queue a rebuild as soon as you've the time.

Given the soname change at this point in time I've no plans to update ode
for F-21 (or older releases). If you need ode 0.13.1 in F-21 please let me know,
and we can work on a coordinated update for it.

Thanks & Regards,

Hans