possibly problem with rawhide (systemd-217?): "Found ordering cycle on basic.target/start"

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Fri Oct 31 16:09:55 UTC 2014

On Fri, 31 Oct 2014 20:04:24 +0400
Igor Gnatenko <i.gnatenko.brain at gmail.com> wrote:

> Probably. How to debug?
> On Oct 31, 2014 8:01 PM, "Michal Schmidt" <mschmidt at redhat.com> wrote:
>
> > On 10/31/2014 04:57 PM, Igor Gnatenko wrote:
> > > systemd-logind: failed to get session: PID 879 doesnt belong to
> > > any
> > known session
> >
> > That's not necessarily related to the problem. I have this message
> > in the log even when gdm works fine.
> >
> > Michal

One possible reason for this:

what version of mutter do you have? You might have the new 3.15 one,
but the older gnome-shell. Either downgrade mutter or upgrade
gnome-shell from the one just built in koji.

They would have both gone out in today's rawhide, but there was a build
failure on the gnome-shell build.

kevin