blivet-gui announcement

Simo Sorce simo at redhat.com
Sat Sep 6 16:47:04 UTC 2014

> On Fri, 2014-09-05 at 18:03 +0200, Lennart Poettering wrote:

well given blivet is a library, shouldn't it be simple enough to put it
behind a dbus interface and have the GUI and actual operation be
separated by dbus and authorized via mechanisms like polkit or similar ?

That should pretty much solve the privilege separation between gui and
core code.

Simo.

--
Simo Sorce * Red Hat, Inc * New York