what is the latest kernel in FC20?

Chen aflyhorse at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 7 14:34:51 UTC 2014

Hi,

You should edit the yum debug level  (/etc/yum.conf) and provide your yum log, instead of saying “cannot install”, “refuse my effort” etc.

“Wait and see” is not a good attitude to solve a problem. Bashing a question onto others and not giving out enough information is also not preferable.

PS. Sorry to use top posting, I’m currently on  a miserable MS system.

Chen Chen <aflyhorse at hotmail.com