Bodhi-Problem? -> Firefox 32 / Thunderbird 31.1

Adam Williamson adamwill at fedoraproject.org
Mon Sep 8 06:32:28 UTC 2014

On Sun, 2014-09-07 at 12:17 -0600, Kevin Fenzi wrote:

> 0) The autoqa note above. The maintainer could override that and push
> to testing.

> 2) F21 is currently in Alpha freeze. Only updates that fix accepted
> blockers or freeze exceptions go to stable. As far as I know, this
> update doesn't. Someone could propose one if they felt strongly about
> it. Failing that it's not going to go 'stable' until after Alpha is go.

The maintainer can push the f20 package to stable if they want. The
AutoQA adjustment won't prevent that. It's just a safety to require a
manual check of the situation.

It would probably be reasonable to FE it into F21 too, but F20 doesn't
need to wait for that.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey