Systemd boot issue

P J P pj.pandit at yahoo.co.in
Tue Sep 9 13:46:59 UTC 2014

    Hello,

I've been trying to boot into kernel-3.16.0 on a F19 machine. But it just stops after saying

[OK] Reached target Initrd Default target

System is not hung, but there is no activity/progress either. I did search about it, some say it's because of SELinux. But other kernels do boot with SELINUX=enforcing on my machine, so I'm not sure. I asked on IRC channels, but no fix in sight yet.

Is it a familiar issue to anyone? Is there a way to debug what Systemd is doing after printing above message??

Thank you.
---
Regards
   -Prasad