Reminder: Fedora 21 Alpha Go/No-Go Meeting #2, today @ 17:00 UTC

Jaroslav Reznik jreznik at redhat.com
Thu Sep 11 13:47:15 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----
> On Thu, Sep 11, 2014 at 3:11 PM, Stephen Gallagher <sgallagh at redhat.com>
> wrote:

> >> What is happening with the mirrors?
> >>

> > Mostly just still working out how mirror-manager handles requests for
> > a Product install tree (as opposed to the past where there was only
> > one install tree). Last I heard, rel-eng had figured out how to do it
> > and is now implementing.
>
> How much time do they need?
>
> I.e can we try to use the "less than one week slip" possibility we
> agreed on but never used in practice?

On FESCo, there was also raised possibility to skip netinst for Alpha.
But it's pretty important deliverable for Server at least and still,
it's better to catch all productization issue for Alpha, then delaying
Beta/Final later (with possibility deeper changes will be needed -
more pain later in the process...).

But definitely one option for today's meeting.

Jaroslav