Indeterminate sponsor status

Haïkel hguemar at fedoraproject.org
Thu Sep 11 17:13:14 UTC 2014

> I opened a ticket to become a package sponsor here:
> https://fedorahosted.org/packager-sponsors/ticket/144
>
> I seem to have gained the requisite number of votes (thanks!), but I
> don't yet seem to be a sponsor. The docs suggest this is an automatic
> process, so I'm not sure what to prod. Can anybody point me in the right
> direction?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Matt

Hi Matt,

Procedure is here:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/How_to_sponsor_a_new_contributor#Becoming_a_Fedora_Package_Collection_Sponsor

next step is a formal approval from Fesco, probably next week, since
you don't have any negative vote, your request should be granted.
Then, nirik or someone else will add you in the group.

Best regards,
H.