BuildError: mismatch

Richard Hughes hughsient at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 18:18:23 UTC 2014

Hi all,

colord creates an extra-profiles subpackage that splits out some
extra, lesser user profiles. These are no-arch, but it appears that on
different architectures the results are very, very slightly different.
As we're dealing with 4Gb+ worth of floating point calculations, I'm
sure it's something subtle to do with precision of floating point on
different architectures.

The failure is:

FAILED: BuildError: mismatch when analyzing
colord-extra-profiles-1.2.3-2.fc21.noarch.rpm, rpmdiff output was:
added       /usr/share/color/icc/colord/FOGRA27L_coated.icc

The build is here, if anyone can work it out:

Thanks for any ideas -- either to ignore the rpmdiff output, or just
if making the subpackage non-noarch is the right thing to do.

Richard