Self Introduction: Moez Roy (previous alias - quickbooks.office at gmail.com / previous FAS: quickbooks)

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 05:28:34 UTC 2014

Hi

On Thu, Sep 18, 2014 at 8:34 PM, Ankur Sinha  wrote:

> On Thu, 2014-09-18 at 19:55 -0400, Christopher Meng wrote:
> > I think this is only a self introduction of your email address...But
> > not yourself...
>
> That is quite OK actually - different people introduce themselves
> differently, and provide varying amounts of information :)

Yes indeed.  Originally when I proposed and added it as a step in that
page, I had a more specific template in mind but after the FESCo
discussions, I share the perspective that quick introduction with whatever
information that you are comfortable sharing is more than enough.  If you
want to use that opportunity to promote the work you are doing, knock
yourself out.

Rahul