Intent to update libinfinity to 0.6.1 (soname bump)

Till Maas opensource at till.name
Sat Sep 20 12:10:57 UTC 2014

On Sat, Aug 30, 2014 at 09:40:05AM +0200, Till Maas wrote:
> I would like to update libinfinity to 0.6.1 where possible. I prepared a
> copr build at:
> https://copr.fedoraproject.org/coprs/till/gobby05/
>
> I did not yet test whether the gedit or kte plugins rebuild properly,
> but I will do so before updating Rawhide.

So the dependencies do not build and do not seem to prepare for the
libinfinity update:

https://gitorious.org/libqinfinity - latest commit May 2011
https://github.com/GNOME/gedit-collaboration/commits/master

So there are three possibilities:
1) Someone steps up to port the dependencies
2) We drop the dependencies from Fedora
3) We introduce a libinfinity05 compat package for the dependencies and
update libinfinty afterwards

What are your opinions?

Regards
Till