[RETRACTION] Re: Unofficial Poll: Flock 2015 (North America) Bids

Matthias Runge mrunge at matthias-runge.de
Tue Sep 23 06:37:43 UTC 2014

On 22/09/14 17:18, Haïkel wrote:
> Proposals are supposed to provide travel costs from pre-determined
> airports at the *targeted* period.
> If I trust informations from the proposals, SLC would be too expensive
> to cover travel expenses for EMEA folks.

A brief look revealed, a trip e.g. to Cape Cod would cost (in August) at
least US$ 2500 (cheap motel and a flight, not covering anything else). I
assume, that's a bit over the limit?

E.g. in June, flights to Boston are US$ 850 vs US$ 1400 in August. Maybe
it's a good idea to move the conference out of main holiday season?

Matthias