Multiple directory ownership including filesystem package

Till Maas opensource at till.name
Wed Sep 24 19:36:15 UTC 2014

Hi,

I noticed that mulitple packages own /etc/bash_completion.d/ even though
it is nowadays part of the filesystem package. From what I read from the
Guidelines, it is not clear to me whether it is prohibited or not.
Should it be fixed? Here is a current list for Fedora 19:

repoquery --whatprovides /etc/bash_completion.d/ --qf "%{sourcerpm}" | rev | cut -d- -f 3- | rev | sort -u | src/fedoradev-pkgowners
scop bash-completion
cicku be
mjakubicek boinc-client
salimma bti