Intent to update libinfinity to 0.6.1 (soname bump)

Kalev Lember kalevlember at gmail.com
Sun Sep 28 10:14:24 UTC 2014

On 09/26/2014 08:27 PM, Till Maas wrote:
> On Sat, Sep 20, 2014 at 04:00:36PM +0200, Kalev Lember wrote:
>
>>> What are your opinions?
>>
>> gedit-collaboration should probably be retired in F21+. It's largely
>> unmaintained upstream and doesn't work with latest gedit anyway.
>>
>> Nacho, any opinions?
>
> If gedit-collaboration can be retired, we can move forward with this. If
> I get a go-ahead, I will do the retirement.

I just talked to nacho and apparently his reply to the mailing list got
caught in moderation. He wanted to say that it's fine to retire
gedit-collaboration until someone takes up the work upstream and makes
it properly work again.

It's now retired in both F21 and master. Feel free to go ahead with the
libinfinity builds.

--
Thanks,
Kalev