AppStream license code for public domain works

Richard Hughes hughsient at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 18:18:10 UTC 2015

On 1 April 2015 at 19:06, Alexander Ploumistos
<alex.ploumistos at gmail.com> wrote:
> As far as I can tell, that makes them public domain. Is it the same as
> CC0-1.0 or is there another license I should choose?

You don't *have* to choose SPDX license IDs -- something like "Public
Domain" would be fine I suppose, although I'd probably have to make
that acceptable to the metadata generator. If you do this ping me and
I'll make the trivial changes required. Probably best to get fedora
legal on the case if you're unclear. Thanks!

Richard