Installing debuginfo files into koji

Orion Poplawski orion at cora.nwra.com
Wed Apr 1 23:01:06 UTC 2015

I'm trying to debug a crash in openmpi on the armv7hl builders:

Open MPI tried to bind a new process, but something went wrong.  The
process was killed without launching the target application.  Your job
will now abort.
  Local host:        arm02-builder01
  Application name:  ./tst_parallel4
  Error message:     hwloc_set_cpubind returned "Error" for bitmap "0-3"
  Location:          odls_default_module.c:551

I can't reproduce it on my local armv7hl qemu VM as it appears to be coupled
to the actual topology of the machine.

Is it possible to install debuginfo packages into the buildroot somehow?

Anyone have any other suggestions for debugging?

Maybe I can test via the openmpi package somehow...

--
Orion Poplawski
3380 Mitchell Lane                       orion at nwra.com