perl license correction

Petr Ĺ abata contyk at redhat.com
Thu Apr 2 16:10:17 UTC 2015

For your information, following a recent re-review, I've just
corrected license tags of perl and some of its subpackages.

The code is the same; this is just an RPM metadata change.

In detail:
* perl
	- HSRL added
	- TTWL added (f20-f22 only)
	- the tag now states "(GPL+ or Artistic) and (GPLv2+ or
	  Artistic) and Copyright Only and HSRL and MIT and Public
	  Domain and UCD" in rawhide and "(GPL+ or Artistic) and
	  (GPLv2+ or Artistic) and Copyright Only and HSRL and
	  MIT and TTWL and UCD" in f20-f22
* perl-CGI
	- Artistic 2.0 added
	- the tag now states "(GPL+ or Artistic) and Artistic 2.0"
* perl-Compress-Raw-Zlib
	- zlib added
	- the tag now states "(GPL+ or Artistic) and zlib"
* perl-Digest-MD5
	- BSD added
	- the tag now states "(GPL+ or Artistic) and BSD"
* perl-Test-Simple
	- Public Domain added
	- the tag now states "(GPL+ or Artistic) and Public Domain"
	- this doesn't affect perl-Test-Simple-tests
* perl-Time-Piece
	- BSD added
	- the tag now states "(GPL+ or Artistic) and BSD"

Furthermore, upstream confirmed that the Pod::Html module and
pod2html utility shipped with perl are, despite the copyright
statement in the code, actually licensed under the common "GPL+
or Artistic" duo.  I added this to the docs.