dnf replacing yum and dnf-yum

Marcin Juszkiewicz mjuszkiewicz at redhat.com
Tue Apr 7 17:02:09 UTC 2015

W dniu 07.04.2015 o 18:39, Ralf Corsepius pisze:

> skip broken
> - is pushing fedora users into chaotic situations.
> - to cheat fedora users and to play down the "real problems".
>
> In a perfect world skip-broken should not even exist.

In a perfect world all Fedora packages would be always installable. And
would not require users to use external repositories for whatever they need.

But we do not live in such one.

For me "--best" was a switch to tell which rpmfusion packages block
updates (solved with manual rebuild of mplayer and all dependencies for
f22).