How to build one TeXLive subpackage for EPEL-7?

Matěj Cepl mcepl at cepl.eu
Wed Apr 8 07:30:03 UTC 2015

On 2015-04-08, 01:06 GMT, Jason L Tibbitts III wrote:
> Just package it separately.  They should all have proper upstream
> tarballs, and there's no reason not to just make individual packages if
> that's what you need.  And, hey, while you're at it, stick them in
> rawhide and make the texlive package not generate them at all.  Anything
> that gets split out of texlive into proper packages is a win.

Cutting up texlive monster piece by piece seems like rather
lousy idea to me. After all that long thread about texlive which
just happened here I am afraid dealing with the monster must be
done in some more sensible and organized matter.

Anyway, I'll try to make a special EPEL package for it.

Matěj

Don't anthropomorphize computers.  They don't like it.