An everyday tale of dnf

Jan Zelený jzeleny at redhat.com
Thu Apr 9 06:49:58 UTC 2015

FYI dnf-plugins-extras is a package that aggregates all plugins that the
community produces. Bottom line, please don't blame dnf, blame the individual
plugins.

Reading your problem and couple other just like it I think it might make sense
not to have the dnf-plugins-extras metapackage that installs all the plugins
automatically. It seems to be only upsetting people when one (often not the
desired one) plugin breaks everything else. I'm CCing Igor to consider this
proposal.

Thanks
Jan