An everyday tale of dnf

kendell clark coffeekingms at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 08:19:02 UTC 2015

hi
I'll add my two cents in. I've had few problems with dnf. That being
said, I usually get an error after every install/update that goes
something like, snapper. Could not create snapshot error.unknown
config: /org.freedesktop.dbus.error. This is not exact, I can get
exact if needed. I'm assuming the snapshot plugin might be broken, or
still be in development. I sometimes get a much more serious error
that I solved once, but now can't remember how. Sometimes when I go to
do anything with dnf, I get an error of, error. Repository "local" is
listed more than once in the configuration." And dnf immediately
returns me to my prompt. This not only affects dnf when run from the
command line, but also appears to affect gnome software, which
presumably uses it. I hope to be able to help fix these issues by
f22's release. I'll gladly provide any needed info.
Thanks
Kendell clark
Sent from Fedora GNU/Linux

==== Package                                Arch    Version