Minutes from Env-and-Stacks WG meeting (2015-04-09)

Honza Horak hhorak at redhat.com
Thu Apr 9 13:26:37 UTC 2015

#fedora-meeting-2: Env and Stacks (2015-04-09)

Meeting started by hhorak at 12:09:52 UTC. The full logs are available
at
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting-2/2015-04-09/env-and-stacks.2015-04-09-12.09.log.html
.

Meeting summary
---------------
* init process  (hhorak, 12:10:07)

* Dockerfile lint  (hhorak, 12:12:28)
   * LINK: http://docker-phracek.rhcloud.com/   (hhorak, 12:19:27)
   * web app for dockerfile_lint is not part of the dockerfile_lint
     project, but it may be just tiny web app  (hhorak, 12:20:42)
   * ACTION: phracek to check plans about UI with dockerfile_lint authors
     (hhorak, 12:22:43)
   * dockerfile_lint moved under project atomic  (hhorak, 12:28:26)
   * LINK: https://github.com/projectatomic/dockerfile_lint/   (hhorak,
     12:28:27)
   * IDEA: to rewrite dockerfile_lint into python, but not sure if the
     effort is worth since we should also concentrate on writing rules
     (hhorak, 13:05:26)
   * IDEA: dockerfiles should live in upstream rather than downstream
     distro  (hhorak, 13:05:33)
   * IDEA: we need to aggregate dockerfiles in fedora (primarily for
     marketing reasons), the question is how (wiki considered not ideal,
     since it never gets updated)  (hhorak, 13:06:21)
   * docker.fp.o or containers.fp.o may be a good place to keep the
     aggregation of dockerfiles, the content may be generated from git,
     similar to https://github.com/yeoman/yeoman.io  (hhorak, 13:22:39)

Meeting ended at 13:25:57 UTC.

Action Items
------------
* phracek to check plans about UI with dockerfile_lint authors

Action Items, by person
-----------------------
* phracek
   * phracek to check plans about UI with dockerfile_lint authors
* **UNASSIGNED**
   * (none)

People Present (lines said)
---------------------------