Moving Docker image under Cloud edition?

Joe Brockmeier jzb at redhat.com
Thu Apr 9 16:07:55 UTC 2015

On 04/08/2015 06:41 PM, Dennis Gilmore wrote:
> the docker base image is part of the Base WG. so it seems wrong to put it on
> the Cloud page,  but we should do something to advertise it more.

But there's no Base WG page or anything... I know it's sitting there
now, but I don't think end users care about which working group does it.

Conceptually, it seems to me to fit with Cloud. Other suggestions welcome.

I'm also curious whether there should be some closer collaboration
between base wg and cloud on the container image(s)?

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier | Principal Cloud & Storage Analyst