plowshare is not shipped with modules anymore

Ralf Corsepius rc040203 at freenet.de
Tue Apr 14 02:20:01 UTC 2015

On 04/14/2015 03:01 AM, Elder Marco wrote:

> Ralf, plowshare is a command-line downloader/uploader for some of the
> most popular file-sharing websites.  Each module (written in bash)
> corresponds to a different sharing site.  The modules are downloaded via
> plowmod, from a oficial repository provided by upstream.
Well, as I said before, I do not like packages, which are doing so.

I consider them to be a security and data privacy risk, but I am not in
a position to change upstreams nor users.

My advise to users: Don't use such packages if you are concerned about
your data and your installations' security.

Ralf