GCC5 rebuilds required for sflphone: ccrtp, libzrtpcpp, dbus-c++

Zbigniew Jędrzejewski-Szmek zbyszek at in.waw.pl
Sun Apr 19 13:36:40 UTC 2015

On Sat, Apr 18, 2015 at 08:45:18PM +0200, Sandro Mani wrote:
> Hi Zbyszek
>
> Could you rebuild libzrtpcpp once more for the most recent gcc abi
> breaks? Need to rebuild sflphone for #1213076.
Hi,

I rebuilt ccrtp, libzrtcpcpp, dbus-c++ locally (just to be sure). I tried
building sflphone then. It fails because of an error in libzrtpcpp in file
zrtpccrtp.h which tries to include a header file without including the directory
in the list of include dirs. I think a change like:

- #include <ZrtpQueue.h>
+ #include <libzrtpcpp/ZrtpQueue.h>

(and similar in a few other places) should work. I'll submit that upstream
and try to build with this patch. If it works, I'll rebuild ccrtp, libzrtcpcpp, dbus-c++
in Fedora. Sounds reasonable?

Zbyszek