plplot 5.11.0 update in rawhide

Orion Poplawski orion at cora.nwra.com
Thu Apr 23 04:19:33 UTC 2015

On 04/22/2015 02:44 PM, Orion Poplawski wrote:
> I'm updating plplot to 5.11.0 in rawhide.  This changes sonames, breaks APIs,
> eats babies, etc.  I'll be working on rebuilding dependent packages.
>
> gdl-0.9.5-5.fc23.src.rpm
> perl-PDL-Graphics-PLplot-0.67-5.fc22.src.rpm
> psfex-3.17.1-4.fc22.src.rpm
> scamp-2.0.4-1.fc22.src.rpm
> techne-0.2.3-13.fc22.src.rpm

There is a problem with the new plplot pkgconfig file that's preventing
building.  I'm working on a fix, then hopefully I can get these all
rebuilt tomorrow.  They all require modification to work.  I'll be
making changes for fedora builds, as well as providing upstreamable
patches for maintainers to submit upstream.

--
Orion Poplawski
3380 Mitchell Lane                  orion at cora.nwra.com