[Test-Announce] Proposal to CANCEL: 2015-04-27 Fedora QA Meeting

Adam Williamson adamwill at fedoraproject.org
Mon Apr 27 07:03:49 UTC 2015

Hi folks! I'm proposing we cancel today's/tomorrow's QA meeting. I had
kinda intended to put the Council meeting thing on the agenda, but I
didn't manage to send it out in time to give people enough warning,
and we don't really need to do it *this week*, as we have a bit of
time before the expected slot. Other than that I don't think we have
much to discuss. 22 Final TC1 is scheduled for Tuesday, so we'll have
lots of juicy testing to do then.

If anyone can think of something urgent to discuss, please reply to
this mail and we can get together at the usual time (15:00 UTC in
#fedora-meeting).

Thanks!
--
Adam Williamson